Monday, December 24, 2012

one hundred and one



Yesterday my Aunt Annie turned 101! One hundred and one. A HUNDRED AND ONE! It's seriously unbelievable. She's such an amazing woman, and I am SO lucky to know her.  She's so spunky, I have no doubt we'll be celebrating her 102nd a year from now!

This is what I wore to her party. Her favorite color is blue so I donned this pretty gold lace dress with a blue lining and a vintage blue floral brooch. I have to say, I'm pretty much obsessed with this dress. It's so breathtakingly gorgeous in person, and the cut is so flattering! I never want to take if off, but I'm reserving it for special occasions, like yesterday :)

ps. Me and my brother decided that 101 is your dalmatian birthday. I made him promise that if I make it to 101, and he's still around too, he has to throw me a 101 Dalmatians themed party. He's 8 years younger than me so I doubt I'd make it to his 101st, but I'll definitely return the favor if I do ;D


dress- c/o modcloth | sweater - f21 | tights - old navy | shoes - asos