Monday, May 21, 2012

sleepyhead



shirt - modcloth
skirt - h&m
shoes - c/o bait footwear

I don't know what kind of virus I caught but it's really a doozy. I'm not sick-sick anymore but almost 2 weeks later I still feel run down and ridiculously tired. My dad caught it from me and he's still putting up with lingering effects too, so at least I'm not worried that there's something seriously wrong with me (normally if I was sleeping almost 12 hours each night and still felt tired all day I'd be more concerned ;p) But gee whiz I hope it goes away soon. I'm just SO sleepy!!

I know this must be the most boring blog in the universe right now, but when I feel lousy it's so hard to think of anything else to write about. Anyway, my mom and I are starting a healthy eating plan today so maybe the boatload of veggies I'm about to start eating (and the boatload of pizza I'm about to stop eating!) will help perk up my tired body :)