Tuesday, January 24, 2012

black and grey



dress - h&m
cardigan & belt - old navy
tights - target
shoes - c/o blowfish

I'm not quite sure why, but I think this is one of my favorite outfits ever. I just felt so great wearing it! I completely forgot that I even had this dress until I cleaned out my closet -- I hadn't even worn it before! But it fits so perfectly, and it has a neat little zipper detail on the bodice that makes it more than just a plain LBD.

Speaking of cleaning out my closet, I've picked some dresses that I just never wear or don't really like anymore, and I'll probably put them in my shop-my-closet page sometime either at the end of this week or early next week if anyone is interested :) They're all freshly washed and ready for new homes, I just have to find the time and muster the energy to photograph & measure all of them.