Wednesday, June 29, 2011

un, deux, trois



remixed item: soda pop dress from modcloth
outfit 1: cardigan - calvin klein (ross) // belt - vintage // shoes - karmaloop
outfit 2: hat - handmade for me by casey!
outfit 3: cardigan - old navy // shoes - from my grandmom

Ever since I found out I was accepted to the University of Toronto a couple months ago, I've been trying *really* hard not to spend any money I don't have to, so I can save it for my move. With very few exceptions, I've done a good job of sticking with my spending freeze, and it's made me put more effort into finding new ways to wear my old clothes. And in a couple weeks I'm going to have to pack up my closet, so I know I'll find things I forgot I had, which will hopefully make up for not getting any (well, hardly any) new clothes in the last two months! ;-D


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

Would you rather jump rope or play hopscotch?