Thursday, June 23, 2011

twenty passions




dress - modcloth
cardigan - old navy
shoes - h&m
belt - old navy

Yesterday Marya posted a list of things she's passionate about, and I thought it would be fun to come up with my own list! I had a hard time keeping the list from turning into a roster of my favorite tv shows, movies and food, but I did my best! Also I formatted them in a non-linear way since I like the way this looks (what is wrong with me?)

These are in no particular order:

classic movies // grapefruit juice // the x-files // the color salmon
cats // pizza // eureka // eyeliner // books by kurt vonnegut
carl sagan // dirk bogarde // the 1960's // pretty dresses // pink hair
potatoes // existentialist fiction // my mom's apple pie // the spice girls
1960's pulp novel covers // a good night's sleep


Do you want to comment, but have no idea what to say? Trust me, I've been there! So to make things a little easier, here is a question you can answer if you can't think of anything else to say! :)

What are your biggest passions?