Monday, December 20, 2010

it doesn't bug me


dress - modcloth
cardigan - f21
belt - f21
backseam stockings - asos
shoes - target

How awesome is this dress? I'm a sucker for unique prints, and I kind of think unique is an understatement for this one. I love bugs, as long as they aren't crawling on me or my bedroom ceiling ;-)

I closed my etsy shop this week for the holidays, and every pending order has been shipped. This is my first real holiday in over two years (in 2009 I left my shop open over Christmas) so I'm really excited! I'm planning on getting caught up on all the movies I've been recording off tv all year but never got a chance to see, maybe doing some painting just for fun and (don't judge me. I really enjoy doing this.) organizing my closet! woo hoo! I have at least a dozen recipes I want to try out, and a drawer full of pajamas just calling my name. What are your holiday plans? :)

ps. Don't forget, next Friday is Posh Frock Friday!! I hope you'll join in! :)